Friday 2 May 2014

Day 113: Let's go!

What went well? 

  1. Saw my friend perform a duet at her singing recital. It was so lovely and beautiful and uplifting :)
  2. Had a really productive lab meeting. We did a really comprehensive brainstorm of what we'll be including in our email tips to our study participants.
  3. Looks like I wrote about 2000 words towards my sociology of education final. Nearly finished the first part of it.
  4. Got dinner with a friend at a great vegan restaurant - Mi Lah Vegetarian. I've been twice and have been impressed with it both times. Will definitely take my parents here when they come!!! It is amazing. Highly recommend.



What did I learn? 

  • I'm pretty good at driving stuff forward - the flipside of mild impatience with vagueness and meandering - let's go, get it done, woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment