- My friend invited me to a party at the LGBT centre, so being the yes person I now am on exchange, I went. It was fun hanging out even though it wasn't exactly wild. Nonetheless, there was some "interesting" dancing going on. Exhibit A:
- I'd left my laundry in the dryer because I was running late to meet people. Always a bad idea. But not always, apparently?? When I got back, anticipating that my clothes would be haphazardly thrown into some corner of the laundry room, I found them neatly folded in a pile on the bench. It was an incredibly pleasant surprise. Wow. Thank you, kind and considerate Stoufferite, whoever you are!
What did I learn?
- A few exercises to strengthen my ankles for yoga.
- There are genuinely considerate people here. I am inspired.
- I can't send empty messages to the ListServ. See, I wanted to send a reminder for Stouffer yoga today, so sent an empty message with the subject: "Free Yoga! Mayer Playroom! Now!! <eom>". eom = end of message. Thought it would be parsimonious but apparently you actually have to put something in the message.