Thursday 24 April 2014

Day 105: Lock-down mode

What went well? 

  1. Got a reasonable amount of work done, and had good energy levels throughout the day.
    • Rewrote the first 7 pages of my research paper
    • Memorised another 2 words of the Pali paragraph for my Buddhism final
    • Took lots of notes on Buddhist ethics for a news response about Buddhist violence in Myanmar against Rohinga Muslims
  2. Skipped my first class of the semester (an extremely low-value class), so saved a couple of hours (and a lot of frustration) there
  3. Did laundry, so I have clean clothes!


What did I learn? 

  • From a Buddhist ethics standpoint, the worst kind of action is one that is intentionally committed and one knows what is going on, but does not recognise that one is doing wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment