- Got a reasonable amount of work done, and had good energy levels throughout the day.
- Rewrote the first 7 pages of my research paper
- Memorised another 2 words of the Pali paragraph for my Buddhism final
- Took lots of notes on Buddhist ethics for a news response about Buddhist violence in Myanmar against Rohinga Muslims
What did I learn?
- From a Buddhist ethics standpoint, the worst kind of action is one that is intentionally committed and one knows what is going on, but does not recognise that one is doing wrong.