- There was a lab meeting on positive education today, and the headmaster of St Peter's College, Adelaide came and spoke. It was uplifting to hear the heart behind his work. Even more, Professor Seligman shared some profound insights about positive psychology. It is so special to be at the centre of this.
- The Rodin Opera Scenes concert went really well!! Got really positive feedback from people, and I really enjoyed it.
- My friend from high school arrived, and I'm enjoying catching up and hanging out with her!
- We got IRB approval for our positive intervention study, so we'll be launching that soon!
What did I learn?
- Professor Seligman thinks that the test of ideas should be whether the real world takes it up. This is why positive psychology and positive education have been such successful ideas, where other seemingly academically sound and good ideas have died. Positive psychologists are out there in the world, working with practitioners and making it accessible and relevant.